Giving Thanks to your Network
Gratitude is the most positive energy that you can generate toward your network, and ultimately, toward yourself.
Gratitude really works.
When you display an attitude of gratitude, you are saying that I come from abundance. Always.
This posture of gratefulness is not only an excellent method to create reciprocity from your network, it is also an important way to keep any saboteurs from sneaking up on you when you least expect them.
If you are always looking for reasons to express your gratitude, there is little opportunity for your inner landscape to be taken over by the negative forces of a saboteur.
So what are some of the ways that you can express your gratitude to their network?
- Think gratefully. Yes, that’s right. Make a point of thinking from a position of gratitude. When someone cuts you off in traffic, consider that the driver is a busy parent who needed to do that in order to pick up his/her child at their day care. Are you glad that you could help them? It is a type of re-framing.
- Keep a gratitude journal. At the end of each day, write down the reasons that you are grateful for the people in your life, the experiences that you had that day or the love that was given to you. You will be surprised how much you have to celebrate.
Make a point of sending thank you emails to members of your network every day. Find something special that they have done and let them know how grateful you are to them. This week I received a beautiful thank you from one of my referral partners. It continues to resonate and spur me on to think of more things to do for her.
- There is the generous act of sending thank you cards. They are such a positive way of saying that you appreciate what has been given to you. And the receiver of the card has the opportunity to give back to their network with the presence of your positive energy, represented by the physical presence of your card.
- And, of course, there is the giving of thank you gifts for referrals that you have received. What a splendid way to show that you are grateful for the help of your referral sources with a thoughtful gift of gratitude.
- And there are many more ways that you can give when your heart is full of gratitude…
And how could Saboteurs find their way into all of this positive energy?
There is no room for them in all of this abundance.
Abundance is a very powerful mind set.
It is with much gratitude that I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving. Rest, enjoy and be ready for an amazing last quarter of 2017!