Welcome to Booked Solid!
Thank you for choosing to learn more about how you, and members of your organization, can create the revenue that you deserve.
At Booked Solid, we uncover all of the next steps to grow your revenue by growing your referral, networking and sales closing skills.
And Stop the Saboteurs forever!
Those next steps may include the following possibilities:
- Referring me for a speaking engagement at your organization
- Referring me to your company or association for a customized onsite or long distance training program
- Taking a complimentary online Booked Solid class
- Learning more about my new book, Stop the Saboteurs: Conquer Negative Thoughts that Hurt Your Revenue and Your Brand- link
- Reviewing the Monday Morning Referral Tip samples and, if they resonate with you, signing up to receive your tip for your personal support every Monday morning
Stop The Saboteurs –
Get Your’s Today!
Paula Hope’s breakthrough book Stop the Saboteurs helps readers identify and overcome the self-defeating negative thoughts – the Saboteurs – that all too often invade our minds, undermine our ability to create the revenue that we deserve and damage the brand we’re trying to build. Stop the Saboteurs provides solutions towards conquering these self-destructive fears that get in the way of our new business growth. Want to end self-limitations and achieve great success? This is the book you need.
What is the biggest challenge that professional service providers face as sole practitioners, or as team members of a professional service firm?
Paula Hope, MA, Adult Education Specialist, NLP Practitioner and Referral Coach is Canada’s expert in helping business professionals and their firms be booked solid. Paula delights in coaching and training professionals to grow their practice or business, by growing themselves. Paula published the Monday Morning Referral Tips every week to help business owners Create More Revenue. Sign Up Today!
Our most recent tips include:
- Referral Tip #31 –The Private Hell of the Business Professional Opening Scene from Stop the Saboteurs
- Referral Tip #30 – The “I’m an Introvert” Saboteur
- Referral Tip #29 – The “Gift of the Gab” Saboteur
Booked Solid 101 complimentary class sign-up
Would you like to learn more about how to create the revenue that you deserve and be Booked Solid? Please sign up for the next Booked Solid complimentary class.